November 1, 2017
Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak belongs in Jail–Mahathir’s Mission
by The Malaysian Insight
PAKATAN HARAPAN today announced its pledge to clean Malaysia from corruption as part of its manifesto for the coming general election.
PH chairman Dr Mahathir Mohamad said during the first 100 days of PH in power, it would:
1. Arrest Malaysia Official1(MO1) and other “sharks”.
2. Set up a royal commission inquiry to investigate the misappropriate of funds in 1MDB and Felda,
3. Set up an independent body to return the asset and people’s money stolen and misappropriate through corruption,
4. To make MACC an independent body that reports direct to Parliament.
5. To eliminate direct negotiations for government contracts.
Also present at the press conference were other leaders such as PH president Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail, Armada youth chief Syed Saddiq Syed Abdul Rahman, DAP leaders Teresa Kok and Liew Chin Tong among others.
The pledge to fight corruption is not as new as PH has repeated it during its many roadshows across the country.
The latest was at the Love Malaysia, End Kleptocracy rally in Petaling Jaya on October 14. – October 31, 2017.–The Malaysian Insight